When selling a house, keep in mind:
1) "The curb appeal" or how a house presents itself from the street
2) Setting a reasonable price. Do not chase the market and stay ahead of the game.
3) Remove the clutter.
4) Staging inside the house.
5) Bring some colors (ex. flowers, big plants)
· Replace plants with fall-blooming flowers and add decorations to the home.
· Expect low-ball offers and be prepared with higher counter offers.
· Freshen up listing photos by shooting pictures that make it less obvious that the seasons have changed.
· Price the home to sell. A price that is a little lower than the competition may be a winning move.
(may get lucky to have multiple offers for choice)
You’ve heard the old adage: You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. That statement underscores the importance of curb appeal if you’re trying to sell your home.
Curb appeal—the attractiveness of the exterior of a property--is particularly important if you live in a market where there are a lot of homes for sale. Then it’s essential that your home make a statement and stand out from the competition.
What can you do to improve your home’s curb appeal this season? Here are some tips:
Interested in learning how to make your home stand out? Give a call today 503-724-7692.